6 aromatherapy inspirations for stress-relieving fragrances
Natural products and essential oils attract consumers concerned about health and well-being
Anxiety has become part of modern life. With everything moving so quickly, it can be difficult for people to maintain a healthy lifestyle and a good work-life balance. The current Body Care and Air Care trends are influenced by aromatherapy and its use of essential oils to help people better cope with the pressure and stress they experience in their daily lives. Consumers are increasingly seeking holistic well-being, which is why they are drawn to natural products and essential oils known for their mental health benefits.
"73% of consumers globally agree that essential oils work"
Here are 6 aromatherapy strategies to inspire your new products.
1. Slow down and enjoy the simple moments
Consumers choose scents that help to promote self-care. Such fragrances include fresh citrus like lemon and orange and aromatic herbs like rosemary and eucalyptus.
- Slow Down Modern Life Candles blend teak ash, sap, grapefruit and tonka.
- Slow Down Home Spray combines orange, peppermint, eucalyptus, fir needle, citronella, lemon fennel and lavender.
2. Live in the present
Frankincense, cypress and camomile are among the ingredients renowned for inspiring clarity and mental focus.
- Campo Focus Hydration Body Oil is designed for clarity and focus with sandalwood, vetiver, cardamom, cedarwood, amyris, and orange blossom.
- Doterra InTune Focus Blend Roll On combines amyris, patchouli, frankincense, lime, ylang-ylang, sandalwood, and camomile.
- Young Living Brain Power blends sandalwood, blue cypress, and frankincense essential oils.
3. Reboot skin and mind
Unplug and recharge with rejuvenating, energy-boosting fragrances like ginger, juniper, and cedarwood.
- Pranarōm Digital Detox Essential Oil Blend combines essential oils of lemon, ginger, black spruce, juniper berry, and rosemary.
- Pursoma Unplug Ritual Bath Salt uses lemon verbena, black pepper, frankincense, and ylang-ylang.
- Amly Silver Rich Facial Mist: Digital Detox includes frankincense, yarrow, niaouli, juniper, cedarwood, ginseng, rose quartz, orange blossom and ylang-ylang.
4. Boost natural defences
Fresh-smelling, vibrant essential oils like spearmint, lavender and litsea cubeba can support immunity and provide extra protection for the body.
- Thistle Farms Immunity Essential Oil Blend and Roll On feature eucalyptus, spearmint, lemon, clove, oregano and lavender.
- dōTerra On Guard Essential Oil Blend combines wild orange, clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus and rosemary.
- Campo Immune Blend Essential Oil Roll On uses litsea cubeba, ravensara and eucalyptus.
5. Perk up confidence
Reduce doubt and fight stress and anxiety with empowering essential oils like cinnamon, amyris and orange.
- Local Apothecary Libido Essential Oil Roller Blend combines clary sage, ylang ylang, sandalwood and wild orange.
- Helias Passion Essential Oil Blend mixes jasmine, rose and wild orange.
Are you interested in other emotion-based fragrances? Select the emotions or olfactive directions that most fit your desired product and create your own Inspired Brief.
Want to read more content like this?
Register for free and access articles, educational content, and market insights that will help your business grow!+ Register