Please Upgrade Your Browser.
Unfortunately, Internet Explorer is an outdated browser and we do not currently support it. To have the best browsing experience, please upgrade to Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Safari.Upgrade
Scentmate brings the best of perfumery at your fingertips.
We offer you the best of Firmenich’s world: craftsmanship, quality, and perfumery expertise, in combination with ultimate agility and speed.
A whole new business model created to make your life easier.
Scentmate, is the first AI-enabled fragrance house by Firmenich, where more than 125 years of extraordinary perfumery know-how, meet the latest AI technology to serve entrepreneurs and independent brands making them win the market.
The New Way to Scent
expert team for:
- Partner with a team of experts for your fragrance creation
- Win the market with our creations rooted in consumer preferences and backed by data
- Rely on us to receive samples prepared especially for you
- Be guided on the claims & compliance approach that best suits your product
- Get support in claiming benefits and emotions that delight your final consumer
- Access best-in-class ingredients and most updated requirements
AI & Data Science
- Express your project needs and requirements with an intuitive online briefing flow
- Co-create optimum fragrances for your products thanks to our unique AI
- Benefit from the digitalisation of our services
- Get 24/7 access to creating online fragrance briefings
- Receive free samples in less than 72 hours
- Receive orders in 7-10 business days
How it works
Become inspired by the latest market trends
- Explore valuable content about trends, markets, and consumer insights
- Discover unique fragrance ingredients and technologies
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at fragrance creation
Benefit from a user-friendly, simple briefing process
- Follow the simple online intuitive briefing flow to express your needs
- Define your fragrances by product category, olfactive directions, emotions or colours
- Receive guidance on setting your regulatory parameters
- Select the samples you want to smell and receive them within 3 business days
Easily place your order online and follow-up
- Place your order online and receive it within 7 business days
- Access all your briefs and sample orders anytime you wish
- Share access to your online briefings with your colleagues
Marie Brandenburg & Sebastian Wenning
Christoph van Bömmel
Adrien & Pauline Lacape
Are you a Brand or a Manufacturer?
Whether you manufacture products for your own brand or are contracted by third parties, Scentmate™ helps you to co-create the highest-quality fragrance in an easy, streamlined way and lets you start a fragrance brief within minutes. We guide your product development right from the start and offer winning fragrances for successful launches.Start today
Meet Marie Hugentobler
“What I find thrilling is how Scentmate™ is revolutionising traditional thinking about fragrance design. We reinvent the way in which we interact with the customer. We make our clients part of the creative process and we guide and empower them to realise their vision—at their own pace, on their own terms, in their own words. It’s unprecedented and exciting.”Learn more about us
Our team is available at any time for inquiries or support.Speak with us
Want to enter a new fragrance world ?
Register now! Our fragrance experts will shortly reach out to you. Start your journey with Scentmate™!
OUR COMMITTMENT TO COMPLIANCE
The fragrance industry cooperates with with regulatory bodies worldwide in order to ensure that every product and ingredient is safe for the consumer and the environment.
Scentmate™ is ensuring that all our fragrances compounds or ingredients supplied are in compliance with applicable laws and are safe for their intended uses. Scentmate™ is applying IFRA code of practice and its safety standards for consumer exposure on all fragrances ingredients.
A reasoned evaluation of the safety of the fragrance compound for its intended use is managed in including the product type (as defined in the IFRA1-RIFM2 QRA3 Informational Booklet), use pattern and use concentration . A certificate of compliance with current IFRA Standards is an integral part of the safety information to be supplied by Scentmate™.
In addition with current IFRA Standards when fragrance is used in a cosmetics products placed on the European market a reasoned evaluation of the safety of the fragrance will be specifically manage in following the EU Cosmetic regulation ( 1223/2009 and its amendments)
In this process, our clients or manufactures of the end user products shall communicate to the fragrance supplier adequate information on product category and use pattern for which the fragrance compound is intended to be use, the end user market will have to be specifically communicated.
1 International Fragrance Association (www.ifraorg.org)
2 Research Institutes for Fragrance Materials (www.rifm.org)
3 Quantitative risk assessment